Meeting Agenda & Explanation
A collaborative session hosted by Hype and Dexter with your Marketing team to define a content strategy that supports your goals.
The content strategy session is designed to produce strong content ideas, with a focus on the overall content direction and the top 3 topics to pursue in marketing.
- Introduction to content & SEO
- Workshop content ideas
- Identify target topics
- Identify ideal topic for inbound content offer
- Next steps
Outcomes & Outputs:
- why content is important
- where the right content strategy fits with modern SEO
- how content addresses your customers’ needs
- Come up with some strong content ideas
- Agree on which topic would make an ideal content offer
- Get direction on content & decide the ‘Top 3 Topics’
- Go over next steps
Length & Facilities
Allow 1.5 hours for this session
If we are doing this session at your location we will need:
- Access to the presentation room 15m prior to the session to setup
- A projector or screen to present on with HDMI or Universal Connector (if your screen does not support these formats please let us know prior to the session)
- Access to WiFi (please send us details prior to the session)
Your team will need to bring:
Who typically attends these sessions
Any marketing team members responsible for the approval of any brand assets, content, collateral or campaigns.
Typically these sessions are facilitated by the Marketing Lead on Your Project.
Please contact Grace Kim on email@example.com or +64 27 208 3033 to book in this session.
This meeting is typically scheduled 5 weeks from Kick-off.
Internal Use Only:
Snippet reference: #contentstrategysessionagenda