Meeting Agenda & Explanation
Officially kick-off the project:
- Overview of the process and what we are delivering
- Roles and responsibilities
- Proposed schedule
- Objectives recap
- Process overview
- Key deliverables & project management systems
- Delivery cycles
Outcomes & Outputs
- Understanding of the project process
- Understanding of the project management systems
- Confirm scope
- Confirm schedule
Length & Facilities
Allow 1-2 hours for this session
If we are doing this session at your location we will need:
- Access to the presentation room 15m prior to the session to setup
- A projector or screen to present on with HDMI or Universal Connector (if your screen does not support these formats please let us know prior to the session)
- Access to WiFi (please send us details prior to the session)
Your team will need to bring:Just themselves, but it really helps if they can do any prework/thinking around...
- Any planned leave or other significant business change that could occur and impact the project
- Any key questions or clarifications around the process and digital / inbound methodology
- Check-out the following:
Who typically attends these sessions
Anyone who will be involved with the project who needs to understand the process and scope of what we are delivering.
In this session, we do most of the talking, but it is important to include anyone who is a Stakeholder or Influencer of the project - please feel free to invite up to 10 client and partner attendees.
However, it is assumed that all attendees will have bought into the project and we are not having to revisit presales.
Typically these sessions are facilitated by Your Project Manager and will be booked in during your initial intro and onboarding form walk through call.
However, if you need to book this in now please contact Alex Rabl on email@example.com or +64 21 5000 39 to book in this session.
This Session is the kick-off of your project, all following sessions and delivery cycles will be driven from this.
The kick-off session date equals week 1 for any timings provided during Presales.
Internal Use Only
Snippet reference: #kickoffsession