Meeting Agenda & Explanation
We use best practice design methodologies and processes in the design, configuration, training and roll-out of new CRMs.
The CRM cutover session marks the go live date of the team starting to use the HubSpot CRM. The CRM Design Lead or the CRM Design Configurator will be on stand by for any support needed by your wider team on the go live date. We setup and share the issue register that can be found in the project shared folder or we setup and share the feedback form created in Wrike that is used by the team to log an issues that a user faces.
- Issue register is created and shared with all Sales Hub Users?
- Is there any information you need easier access to?
- Next Steps
Outcomes & Outputs
- The cutover session is designed to ensure your team has support available if they run into any issues as they start using the HubSpot CRM.
Length & Facilities
Allow 30mins to 1hour for this session
If we are doing this session at your location we will need:
- Access to the presentation room 15m prior to the session to setup
- A projector or screen to present on with HDMI or Universal Connector (if your screen does not support these formats please let us know prior to the session)
- Access to WiFi (please send us details prior to the session)
Your team will need to bring:Just themselves, we recommend that you bring any questions that you have before you go live.
Who typically attends these sessions
The people responsible for the successful use and implementation of the HubSpot CRM on your end.
These sessions are limited to 3 client attendees and assume an existing knowledge of CRM concepts and some existing experience with CRM Process Design.
Typically these sessions are facilitated by the CRM Design Lead + CRM Design Configurator on Your Project.
This Session can be scheduled 1-2 weeks post training to the HubSpot CRM.
Internal Use Only
Snippet reference: #cutover