Meeting Agenda & Explanation
Your buyer profile defines which companies are a good fit for your offering and which ones are not.
So as a B2B company, the definition should be at the company level, not the contact level.
This is important because even if your point of contact doesn’t make the purchasing decision, they’re still valuable to speak to if their company matches your ideal buyer profile.
- Intro to Buyer Profiles
- How they differ from Personas
- 6 questions to create a profile:
- Are there company sizes that are ideal or not ideal who would buy your product?
- Do you define size as employees, revenue, customers, or another metric?
- Are there industries or verticals that are ideal or not ideal?
- Are there geographic locations that are ideal or not ideal?
- Are B2B customers better than B2C?
- Are there other attributes of that make the buyer ideal or not ideal?
- Workshop to develop profile
Outcomes & Outputs:
- Creation of Buyer Profile
- Load Buyer Profile data into HubSpot (can be used as Personas or for lead scoring)
- Setup lists, properties and workflows to capture profile identification, segmentation
Length & Facilities
Allow up to 2 hours for this session
If we are doing this session at your location we will need:
- Access to the presentation room 15m prior to the session to setup
- A projector or screen to present on with HDMI or Universal Connector (if your screen does not support these formats please let us know prior to the session)
- Access to WiFi (please send us details prior to the session)
Your team will need to bring:
Who typically attends these sessions
Key members of customer facing teams: Sales, Service & Marketing who have dealings with your different types of customers.
Typically these sessions are facilitated by the Marketing Lead on Your Project.
Please contact Grace Kim on firstname.lastname@example.org or +64 27 208 3033 to book in this session.
Internal Use Only: