Meeting Agenda & Explanation
A session where the initial campaign concepts are reviewed.
- Presentation of Creative Concepts
- Presentation of the Campaign User Journey
- Workshopping of the ideal Nurture Series
- Discussion & Review of channels & budget split
- Next Steps & Actions
Outcomes & Outputs:
- Share creative concepts for the initial campaign
- Define the campaign strategy & customer journey
- Present the outline of content offer
- Agree on the way forward so we can start the campaign build
Length & Facilities
Allow 1 hour for this session
If we are doing this session at your location we will need:
- Access to the presentation room 15m prior to the session to setup
- A projector or screen to present on with HDMI or Universal Connector (if your screen does not support these formats please let us know prior to the session)
- Access to WiFi (please send us details prior to the session)
Your team will need to bring:Just themselves
Who typically attends these sessions
Any marketing team members responsible for the approval of any brand assets, content, collateral or campaigns.
Typically these sessions are facilitated by the Marketing Lead on Your Project.
Please contact Grace Kim on firstname.lastname@example.org or +64 27 208 3033 to book in this session.
This Session is typically scheduled 6 weeks from Kick-off
Internal use only
Snippet reference: #campaignconcepts